Shareholder Michelle O’Neil was featured on DMagazine with her article Five Divorce Truths. Check it out! Here’s a synopsis of her five points: The divorce will take twice as long as you think it will. It is going to cost twice as much as you think it will. There will be bad feelings between you … Continue Reading
* Myths need challenging and realities need facing.
* Children need two homes when they have two separated parents.
* Organize the program to suit your circumstances, not vice versa.
* Infants require special consideration when part of a shared parenting arrangement.
* Shared parenting allows both parents to be hands on.
* Both quality and quantity are important in parenting.… Continue Reading